Version 1.01 is officially out! Thanks to all the beta testers, and a special note for the ones that tried Notice first like capsa.finance and spoke.app.
Among many changes, the size of the widget has been divided by ten, you are now able to create a blog, and the editor got a new look 💅.
Our feature list is long but our vision is clear. We want to help you create smart content that goes everywhere.
To achieve that, some of the most pressing features that we are looking at in the following months:
- Tooltip to display a specific article
- Help floating widget accessible everywhere on your app
- Support block level internationalisation
- More SEO improvements
- Blog Beta release
- New interface for editor
- Notice subdomain hosting and renaming
- Secondary font color selector
- Bundle size divided by ten
- Possibility to include multiple projects on the same page, specifying the id directly in the div
- Possibility to override custom preferences by injecting directly in the div
- Sub-headers navigation is improved and display on large screens
- Vimeo embedded content